More places to discover
4,500 restaurants to book locally... immediate, free, wherever you are, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Enjoy exclusive benefits including up to 50% off at restaurants in your favourite neighbourhoods
Verified reviews by diners
Consult over 16 million verified reviews from a large community of TheFork and TripAdvisor diners before booking your table
The more you book, the more you earn! With each reservation you receive Yums points that you can exchange for discounts at participating restaurants.
TheFork globally has the same love for food and of the local dining scene.
In Australia and beyond:
Discover new places and reserve a table in more than 65,000 restaurants in 17 countries.
TheFork caters for every taste, every budget and every occasion.
- I'm a diner
- I'm a restaurant
- Why are you making changes to your website and apps?
- TheFork Australia is going global with the introduction of our new website and apps for diners. We've joined forces with TheFork in Europe and Latin America to create the perfect way to check restaurant availability and book a table. In less than 5 seconds you can use your phone to book a table in your favourite restaurant from anywhere in the world.
- What is changing about my user experience on TheFork?
- You will now have more restaurants to discover in Australia and beyond: along with over 4,500 restaurants locally, you can now search and book a table in more than 65,000 restaurants in 17 countries across Europe and Latin America. Immediate, free, wherever you are, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- What will happen to my reviews and ratings?
- Your restaurant reviews will be automatically transferred to the new restaurant profile pages, as long as you have made a review and reservation within the last three years.
- What will happen to my account?
- If you already have a TheFork account and did not opt-out of transferring your details to our new website, then your account will be automatically migrated to the new platform. You will need to download the new TheFork app and use the same login and password you used previously.
- What will happen to my curent loyalty Reward Points?
- Our current Reward Points program will undergo changes. Your Reward Points will be moved into your new TheFork account and are now called Yums, TheFork's global loyalty program. With each reservation you will receive points that you can accumulate and exchange for discounts at participating restaurants. The more you book, the more you earn! If you had exisiting Reward Points, they have been converted into Yums that you can now use on TheFork.
- What do the changes mean for my restaurant?
- The introduction of our new website and apps for diners will mean great news for your restaurant! Your restaurant is now visible to Australian diners and beyond: TheFork is currently taking bookings from diners in 17 countries across Europe and Latin America, with 23 million visits to the website each month, 17 million app downloads and 16 million verifed diner reviews.
- Are there any changes to the ways of working for restaurants?
- You will continue to manage your bookings in the same way. However, if you want to make any changes to your profile page on TheFork website (photos, menu, offers) you will need to do it through a new easy-to-use program called TFM2.
- Will I still be using the same software to manage my bookings?
- Yes you will continue to manage your bookings in the same way that you always have.
- Will I keep all of the reviews that I already have on my profile page?
- Yes you will. We will keep all eligible reviews generated through bookings made in the past 3 years and that are compliant with our review policy.
- Will I keep my diner database in my diary?
- Of course! Your diner database will continue being available to you in the same way.
© 2019 Dimmi Pty Ltd ACN 135 408 927 (trading as TheFork AU). All rights reserved.